Sunday, July 15, 2018

Space aliens have landed

I now have hard core evidence, pictures in fact, that prove beyond a reasonable doubt... aliens landed on the trail! Yes, I know all about crop circles, flying spaceships and extraterrestrials.  Most days Mom leaves the music playing for me when she goes to work ~ I prefer Coco Montoya or Stevie Ray Vaughan, but once in a while she leaves the tv on for me to watch.  I especially enjoy Ancient Aliens and always pay close attention to what they have to say so I certainly know space craft tracks when I see one.


It looks like there might have been as many as three flying saucers that landed and I detected a different smell near the spot where their circles remained.  I hope they return again, preferably during one of our walks,  so that I can prove to Mom that I'm right... and she's wrong.  There will always be naysayers in the world I guess.

It's going to be a hot one here today so be sure your water dish is full and you make time for multiple naps between playing fetch and chasing your feline siblings.

Loves & Licks,
Stella



Duck Bums - I love how they do that
Lots of Blue Herons out this morning

No comments: