Thursday, March 19, 2020

Happy Birthday to me?


So... according to my mom, today is my birthday! I guess I'm three years old now, although I still  feel like a very young pup. If you believe the online charts and grafts, that makes me equal to about seventeen in people years.  Hummmm, that might explain a lot.  Turns out I've been a bit moody for the last few months, just kinda keeping to myself, sometimes even napping at the opposite end of the couch instead of always in moms lap.  I'm usually happy and excited to see what the day might hold but once or twice I've found myself feeling reflective, and just like time in my bed, left alone to chill.  Mom says she just chalks it up to me being a teenage girl, what the heck does she mean by that?


I'm so excited that today I share my birthday with the first day of Spring ~ how cool is that!  Spring is full of longer days for walks around the lake, dry skies to head towards Willow Grove to chase the birds or warmer weather to head to the beach.  I'm old enough now to know that following Spring is Summer, major whoop time!  I've heard whispers of some new adventures planned over the next few weeks and I can hardly wait.

My Auntie Joanski always said Spring pups were the best pups to adopt and I have no reason to disagree.  Now is like the PERFECT time to consider an addition to your family and if adoption isn't your thing, maybe fostering would be a better fit.  Thant's how I met my mom.  Either way, it can be a really wonderful experience that will make your heart swell right out of your chest ~Yes, I've watched The Grinch Stole Christmas movie too, maybe more than once.  He's kind of a scary dude!


Please help me celebrate my special day by doing one random act of kindness in my name.  Id love to hear back from you as to what your RAK ends up being.  The thought of being the reason for something nice happening just makes my heart well in a very Grinch-kinda-way.

Loves & Licks,
Stella

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have a fabulous doggy day, Stella! I will try my best to help you celebrate your special day!