Thursday, April 11, 2019

Today is National Pet Day

So, today is National Pet Day and here at Casa de la Risa (translation: our house, where we laugh a lot) loves to celebrate every event we possibly can.  Usually our celebrations include food, music and maybe a little dancing. What's your favorite cause for celebration?  Around here, sometimes we just party because it's a Friday night.



 Turns out my mom is has been holding out on me!  I am two years old and I'd never tasted a banana before.  Can you believe that?  Someone call PETA because this well may qualify as animal abuse.  Turns out they are pure deliciousness and if that's all that ever filled my food bowl, I'd be one happy little black pup.




When I was first born I had to drink formula because for reasons beyond my control, my biological mamma was MIA.  From there I graduated to raw goats milk and thought that was nectar from the gods. In my two years here on earth, I've tried many, many different things, some good, some bad and some that came as quite a surprise.


So grab your favorite pet, cat, dog, lizard, whatever and turn on your favorite tunes, eat some delightful treats, dance around the kitchen and celebrate the day because there's no better "party animal" than us four legged ones. HAPPY NATIONAL PET DAY from our house to yours!

Loves & Licks,
Stella




No comments: