Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Fifteen Facts About Me

Since I'd love to know more about you, I thought just maybe you'd like to know more about me.  So here we go!

1.)  My birth mom was a Black Lab~Dachshund combination and my dad was a (very confident) Chihuahua.  That makes me a Labachiweinie.  Yup, I'm adopted.

2.)  My favorite treats are dried sweet potato strips and I'm so thankful when I can smell a new batch drying in the oven.

3.)  My biological mom wasn't able to care for us pups so all twelve of us became foster kids at two days old.  My mom is considered a Foster Failure because she ended up keeping me.  That was my plan from the moment I met her.



4.)  I have two female feline siblings and one male.  Their names are Ozzie, Lily and Ruby.  Secretly I really like them but I work constantly at keeping them on their toes, worried that I might get 'em at any moment.

5.)  I don't like the feel of a tennis ball in my mouth but the Chuck-it Glow in the Dark ball feels great and is the coolest thing ever.  Have you ever played fetch in the dark?

6.)   Goats milk is delicious but kinda hard to get on a steady basis.  I suggested we just add a goat to the family but so far I've seen no sign of that happening.

7.)  I have great dogie neighbors ~  Buddy, Zeus & Louie.  They are great fun to hang out back with and just shoot the breeze. Sometimes we complain about our kibble, sometimes about house rules and occasionally about how incredibly lucky we are.

8.)  My Grandma Doris isn't a big fan of dogs but she loves me and even lets me play fetch inside her house.  Thankfully I haven't broken anything yet, the rules might change if I do.


9.)  I love to chase seagulls at the beach and ride in the kayak at the lake with Mom.  I like water in all kinds of forms, even the sprinklers at the track make me happy.

10.)  I have one tattoo...and not planning for any more, at least at this moment.

11.)  I can tear out the heart (or squeaker) of a stuffed toy in just a little less than five minutes, at least that's my current average.  I'm working on getting quicker at it.

12.)  I like it best when Alexa plays Cocoa Montoya or Stevie Ray Vaughan during the day while Mom's at work.

13.)  My bedtime is 7 pm and wake up is when Ozzy starts howling at 4 am every... darn... morning.

14.)  I just recently discovered that I can swim, its magical!

15.)  I have my very own blog and all the cool kids read it.  Thanks so much for being a cool kid.

Loves & Licks,
Stella




No comments: