Monday, November 5, 2018

Bits of this and that



Walks along the dike, the river or even the lake in the center of our town... those are all fun and interesting places to burn off some energy but let me tell you, they all pale in comparison to my favorite home away from home.  Up North from us in Toledo, WA is a most amazing place called Paws & Stay and on special occasions I get to go there to spend the night and hang out with my dog friends. 
Nothing quite compares to getting to run through the forest with your pack.  With just over five acres to explore, there's always something new to discover.  Being in the woods reminds me that I am a dog and I'm proud of it, kinda like you being being proud of being German or Irish.  I think spending time around big trees, wide open skies and even getting a little rain sprinkled on your head is probably good for everyone but I know for an absolute fact, its good for me.


One of the bestest things about spending time by the river is getting to see what new treasures have washed up on the sand each morning.  Today's discovery was really, really cool... an actual car seat!   ending time by the river is getting to see what new treasures have washed up on the sand each morning.  Today's discovery was really, really cool... an actual car seat!  Pretty certain it was from a Volkswagen too which makes it even more special.  I had a great time sitting on it, waiting for Mom to catch up to me and oh, the wonderful smells it emitted.  I sure wish the seats in our car smelled like that.  You just never know what you might find.



According to the commercials on tv, there are some pretty important holidays coming up.  I believe the first one is called Thanksgiving and Mom says its a time to reflect on all of the goodness in our lives that surround us each and every day.  I've been thinking about that and I'm interested in what you might be most thankful for.  My list would be long so let's just leave it at LOVE.  I think that sums it all up nicely.

Love & Licks,
Stella

No comments: