Saturday, June 30, 2018

Different isn't bad, it's just different is all

The Chronicles of Stella ~ September 14, 2017

Wondering what this winter is going to be like?  Well... I am pleased to introduce you to my new friend.  Isn't he handsome?  I was mesmerized by his colors and then Mom said she thought his colors somehow predicted the upcoming winters harshness.  How cool is that?  Kind of like a superhero power.  We hung out for a minute or two but he wasn't too talkative and didn't seem real interested in joining us for our walk.  I was kinda glad because I didn't want to hurt his feelings but he moved kinda slow.  Sometimes friends are a lot like us and sometimes they are very different.  Either way is wonderful, that's whats important to remember.



I asked Mom to Google woolly bear caterpillars and here's what it said...

People who believe woolly worms can predict the weather think that a narrow red-brown band means a harsh winter.  The wider the red-brown band is, the milder the coming winter is supposed to be.

So there you go!  I learned something new today and maybe you did too.

Loves & Licks,
Stella

No comments: