Saturday, June 30, 2018



The Chronicles of Stella ~ September 22, 2017

I sure enjoy my morning walks.  Every day is a new adventure in one way or another.  Today the air was somehow different.  My mom said it was "sultry."  I don't know if she'r right or not but I sure do love the sound of that word.  Say it out loud a few times, let it just drip off your lips like a cold drink of water.  Good, huh?



We got to play a new game today called Dodge the Horse Poo.  I thought it was a blast but Mom didn't seem to be enjoying it quite as much.  I think she needs to learn to appreciate smelly stuff a bit more.  She puts my poo in little special bags but then... she throws them away.  Disrespectful if you ask me.


It had been a pretty uneventful morning and then...  I spotted Dewdrop ~ yay!  Imagine my surprise to learn she now has a baby!!!!!  Such a tiny little thing who didn't seem very sure of how her legs worked at first.  I kinda remember that feeling from when I was a wee puppy.  Mom let me stop to chat a bit and I learned her name was DJ which I can only assume stands for Dew Jr.  When it was time to move along, DJ didn't run to catch up to her momma, she bounced... just like I do then I'm excited.  I just adore making new friends and can hardly wait until tomorrow to see what or who might come next.  Wishing you all a very sultry day.

Baby DJ in the left corner


Me learning to walk

Loves & Licks,
Stella

No comments: