Monday, June 11, 2018

A Little Black Pups First Day of School ~ Sept. 8, 2017




Do you remember your very first day of school?  Well I do, because it happened TODAY!!!  Mom called it Day Care but.. I stayed there without her, I made lots of new friends, I learned "stuff" and most important... I had fun.  Wow, oh wow did I ever have fun.  Oh, and then, I got to ride the shuttle bus home just like a big kid.  That certainly sounds like school to me.  In addition, I got my picture taken and at the end of the day, I got a report card too.  Here are some pictures to help me explain it all to Mom.  I can hardly wait to go again!!!

Love & Licks ~ Stella


Shuttle aka School Bus

Is this the same as Straight A's?
Coolest place EVER!

Just me, having fun


1 comment:

Jan said...

On Stella, the places you'll go. I'm so looking forward to reading all about your adventures to come!! I'm coming along for the ride 😍